Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming Along.

I painted on this yesterday while everyone else was watching the Super Bowl. The fruit at the bottom will be persimmons. I was afraid that it would look too much like my Sweet Persimmons painting but it doesn't. I don't have a bowl in this and the rooster is different. I sold the sweet Persimmons right away so maybe this one will be grabbed up too. I put some Prismacolor pencil over the watercolor in a few places to punch up the color. It works! The size is 17.5" x 23.5".It will be placed in a 24 x 30 mat.
A water pipe broke in our house today and flooded our guestroom and our water heater went out so today hasn't been a good day. Amazing how you miss running water when you don't have it. I brought in some ice cold water from the pool to soak the dishes. Hopefully, things will be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment