Okay, here it is. It sure looks alot different now. I used a background that I have never used before. I was told a long time ago to take chances with new colors and let myself go. Here is the result. The kaleidoscope background has many transparent layers in it. The first layers were burnt umber in some squares and raw sienna in the others. I put layers of Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Sienna and Opera Rose over the top letting each layer dry completely. I like texture so I wanted the brushstrokes to show. I learned how to do this by hit and miss, the way that I do most of my work. The added colors tie the background and the foreground together. I added color pencil in some of the areas to pop the color. Mollie, the secret glaze is the Impellist flourescent orange. I just ordered more and the only place that I could find it was in Australia. I had to take this picture inside at a north window because it is raining today. The size of the painting is 15x21.